- ‘Adavale Resources’ uses and may disclose your personal information in order to:
- Provide services to you;
- Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our services;
- Instigate debt collection;
- and Comply with legal compulsion such as a Court order.
- Other than listed in Clause 1, ‘Adavale Resources’ will not provide any information which you give to us to any other organization or individual without your express permission.
- As part of routine administration, ‘Adavale Resources’ may collect system status information such as login times and help desk records. These are not on-sold or disclosed to others except as required in paragraph 1.
- All clients may request access to the personal details collected by ‘Adavale Resources’ in relation to themselves and the use of the account owned by them. ‘Adavale Resources’ wishes to ensure that such details are always correct and up-to-date, and will amend any inaccuracies or changes to details on request.
- ‘Adavale Resources’ keeps client information on controlled facilities which are secured against unauthorized access. Proof of identity will be required before information is released to any person, including the client.
- ‘Adavale Resources’ typically communicates with its clients by email, and may send clients a newsletter on a regular basis. In exceptional circumstances, urgent notifications may also be sent out by email.